Legatus members and staff to have entry to the Hallow app and Hallow-led prayer experiences
CHICAGO, April 5, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Legatus Worldwide (Legatus) has partnered with Hallow, a Catholic prayer and meditation app, to offer Legatus members and staff with a private prayer useful resource, in addition to to co-develop content material on incorporating religion in enterprise.
Legatus members and staff to have entry to the Hallow app and Hallow-led prayer experiences.
Launched in 2018, Hallow is the #1 Catholic app within the App Retailer and options audio-guided prayer, meditation, psychological well being, music, scripture, athletic, and sleep content material. Hallow’s mission is to assist the world pray and develop nearer to God by placing Him on the middle of day by day life.
Hallow was the primary non secular or meditation app in historical past to interrupt into the High 10 within the Apple App Retailer’s general charts, peaking at No. 3 in the course of the week of Ash Wednesday, 2023. The app has helped individuals in additional than 150 international locations pray greater than 200 million instances. It’s at the moment out there in English, Spanish, Polish, and Portuguese, with additional language enlargement deliberate for the long run.
“With a purpose to be true Ambassadors for Christ, our members should first deal with their very own spirituality. Providing Hallow will probably be one other useful resource for our members to stratify their spirituality so they honestly research, stay, and unfold the religion in all elements of their lives,” mentioned Stephen M. Henley, President of Legatus Worldwide.
Legatus members now have entry to Hallow’s premium subscription service and its number of over 6,000 audio-guided prayers and meditations, together with:
- Each day prayer content material, together with the day by day Mass studying, the Rosary, day by day Examens, and the Divine Mercy Chaplet;
- Each day reflections on the Gospel of the day by Scripture scholar Jeff Cavins;
- Sunday Sermons led by worldwide religion leaders, together with Bishop Robert Barron and Fr. Mike Schmitz;
- Mini-courses of particular religion matters, together with The Science of Happiness by Harvard Enterprise College professor Dr. Arthur Brooks, Non secular Warfare by exorcist Fr. Vincent Lampert, and A Biblical Stroll By means of the Mass by Dr. Edward Sri.
- Precise prayers recorded by saints, together with Mom Teresa, Padre Pio, and St. Oscar Romero;
- Meditations and reflections on overcoming widespread emotional wounds by Sr. Miriam James Heidland and Dr. Bob Schuchts of the John Paul II Therapeutic Middle;
- Classes on understanding and overcoming stress and nervousness with Regina Boyd, LMHC, founding father of Boyd Counseling Companies;
- Prayers and non secular workouts for households, together with household Mass prep, sacramental preparation content material, profiles of various saints, and age-specific formation content material;
- Conventional non secular content material, together with dozens of novenas and litanies;
- Prayers and Bible Tales geared towards discovering peace earlier than going to sleep, led by acquainted voices similar to Mario Lopez, Mark Wahlberg, Sarah Swafford, Fr. Mike Schmitz, and Emily Wilson.
As a part of the newly-announced partnership, Hallow will collaborate with the Legatus community of enterprise leaders to co-develop customized content material on the intersection of religion in enterprise. This content material will probably be solely out there within the Hallow app and embody a mixture of inspiration, instructional, and experiential content material.
“We’re extremely excited to have the ability to help the prayer lives of Legatus members. Particularly in a time the place the stress from the world is extraordinarily excessive for enterprise leaders to carry out and steadiness seemingly infinite duties and priorities, it is critically essential to take the time to keep in mind that Christ calls us to a singular imaginative and prescient of labor and management,” mentioned Hallow co-founder and CEO, Alex Jones. “Our honest hope on this partnership is to offer a useful resource that helps everybody that leads groups to search out peace, to develop in humility, and to give up ourselves and our organizations to God.”
For questions relating to Legatus, please contact email@example.com.
For questions relating to Hallow, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concerning the Legatus Worldwide
Legatus Worldwide is a singular peer group group for Catholic CEOs and enterprise leaders, based in 1987 by Thomas S. Monaghan, former proprietor of Domino’s Pizza and the Detroit Tigers. Legatus – which suggests “ambassador” in Latin – helps executives turn into exemplary Catholics of their enterprise, neighborhood, and private spheres of affect. With over 90 chapters and 5,000-plus members all through the U.S. and Canada, Legatus gives members regional, nationwide, and worldwide networking conferences, retreats, conventions, and provoking journey – together with the award-winning month-to-month Legatus Journal. Legatus is headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI.
Hallow helps individuals deepen their relationship with God by way of audio-guided prayers, sleep meditations, Bible readings, meditations, and music. The app has over 6,000 periods, together with a day by day Rosary, day by day Gospel, day by day saint, novenas, examens, Father Mike Schmitz’s Bible in a 12 months, The Chosen‘s Jonathan Roumie’s audio Bible, Bishop Barron’s Sunday Sermons, peaceable Christian music, Gregorian chant, and a lot extra. Launched in December 2018, Hallow is now the #1 Catholic app on this planet and has been used to wish over 200 million instances throughout 150-plus international locations.
View authentic content material:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/legatus-international-announces-hallow-as-official-prayer-and-meditation-app-301790795.html