When you’re a dumbbell plate, it can make a funny license plate

Posted by BBC Sport on Monday, 27 March 2018 17:04:16In the UK, there is a catch-all term for plates which include all kinds of things, including dumbbells, plates and plates and dumbbell plates.

It’s called the “dumb bell plate”.

That’s because the word “dob” is also part of the name of a popular food product made from wheat flour, which is used in the UK to make a variety of other foodstuffs.

There are, however, some more common types of dumbbell plaques.

Here are just a few of the types you’ll find on a plate in the U.K.

And here’s a list of dumbbbell plates that include the word DUCKBREAD.